Industrial enclosures in 1.4301/A2 and 1.4404/A4 stainless steel
ROLEC stainless steel enclosures are rated IP66 and IP67 and have many useful design features. These include the tried and tested single-channel technology from our aluminium enclosures. This is positioned outside of the enclosure interior and used for combined wall mounting and fitting the lid (A2 models). For the A4 models, separate fastening and lid channels are used, again outside of the enclosure interior. The injected silicone gaskets and fastening brackets on the bottom also offer real benefits. These innovative stainless steel enclosures are available in both 1.4301/A2 and 1.4404/A4 grade material. Ideal for use in the pharmaceutical sector, process technology and anything in the maritime area. The A4 grade enclosures also have an 'Open Deck' approval from Det Norske Veritas – Germanischer Lloyd.
Our in-house laser processing centre can supply the enclosures pre-cut with holes and cutouts for mounting your components. Other options include electropolishing which provides a highly polished surface finish closed at the micro level. Talk to our sales team to discuss your requirements.
Search our high performance range here:
• A4 stainless steel enclosures in small sizes
• Separate fastening channels outside the enclosure interior.
• Mounting without flanges or holes inside the sealed area
• IP 66, IP 67 / EN 60529, IP 69K / ISO 20653
1. Use the advanced search feature, to find the right product.
2. Take a look at our articles and detailed technical information and add the articles and accessories you need to your “MY LIST” by clicking the "Add to my list" button on an article page.
3. Using the menu item “MY LIST” you can check the items on the list, modify and submit it to our enclosures specialists.