Modern industrial enclosures made from diecast aluminium
• 10 extensive ranges
• Innovative, stylish and practical housings for industrial electronics
• Protection classes from IP 65 to IP 69K
Plastic enclosures in ABS, polycarbonate and UV-stable Luran
• 5 different ranges to choose from
• Modern, stylish and practical designs for industrial electronics
• High protection classes of up to IP 66
Practical stainless steel enclosures with special design features
• 4 high-quality product lines in regular and small sizes
• Available in 1.4301/A2 and 1.4404/A4 grade
• IP 66/67 / EN 60529, optional IP 69K
Extra robust and resistant enclosures in GRP polyester
• 3 individual ranges
• Versatile housings for electrical and electronic assemblies
• Protection classes of up to IP 66
Handheld enclosures for mobile electronics and machine controllers
• 2 professional product lines
• For internal and external applications
• Protection class of up to IP 67
EX enclosures in aluminium or polyester in accordance with ATEX and IECEx
• 2 aluminium ranges, 2 polyester ranges
• Approved for Ex atmospheres in zones 1, 2, 21 and 22
• Ignition protection types EXe, EXi and EX empty
Suspension Arm Systems
• 7 extensive systems
• For light, medium and heavy loads
• Protection class IP 54
HMI- / Control- / Command enclosure
• 7 professional product lines
• Versatile solutions for every imaginable application
• Protection class up to IP 67
technoDISC is the first round plastic enclosure made from ASA+PC for industrial electronics and electronic components, and is ideal for Industry 4.0 and the IOT. The design stripes for covering the screw channels are easily snapped on and lend the enclosure its own individual appearance. A standard recess in the lid enables front plates, films or membrane keypads to be accommodated.
ROLEC has a proud history as a market leader in the design and development of new concepts in enclosures, command enclosures and suspension systems. The company founders Friedhelm and Matthias Rose are pioneers in enclosures technology. Providing our customers with fully matured designs of the highest quality and value is our prime objective.
1. Use the advanced search feature, to find the right product.
2. Take a look at our articles and detailed technical information and add the articles and accessories you need to your “MY LIST” by clicking the “Add to my list” button on an article page.
3. Using the menu item “MY LIST” you can check the items on the list, modify and submit it to our enclosures specialists.